Configurable Computing & Embedded Systems Lab
Georgia Institute of Technology
- Embedded systems applications, security, and trust
- Reconfigurable computing and programmable logic devices
- Smart Cities and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Real-time data display, audification, and sonification
- Microelectronic hardware security
Projects & Affiliations
Recent Media & Publications
Jay Danner, Linda Wills, Elbert M. Ruiz, and Lee W. Lerner, “Rapid Precedent-Aware Pedestrian and Car Classification on Constrained IoT Platforms,” Proc 14th IEEE Symposium on Embedded Systems for Real-Time Multimedia, Pittsburgh, PA, Oct. 2016.
- Takahiko Tsuchiya, Jason Freeman, and Lee W. Lerner, “Data-Driven Live Coding with DataToMusic API,” Proc. Web Audio Conference (WAC), Atlanta, GA, April 2016.
- R. Michael Winters, Takahiko Tsuchiya, Lee W. Lerner, and Jason Freeman, “Multi-Modal Web-Based Dashboards for Geo-Located Real-Time Monitoring,” Proc. Web Audio Conference (WAC), Atlanta, GA, April 2016.
- Kevin G. Lyn, Lee W. Lerner, Christopher J. McCarty, and Cameron D. Patterson, “The Trustworthy Autonomic Interface Guardian Architecture for Cyber-Physical Systems,” 13th IEEE Conference on Dependable, Autonomic and Secure Computing (DASC 2015), Liverpool, UK, Oct. 2015.
- Takahiko Tsuchiya, Jason Freeman, and Lee W. Lerner, “DataToMusic API: Data-Agnostic Aesthetic Sonification Framework,” Proc. Sounds, Images, and Data (SID) Conference, New York, New York, July 2015.
- Kevin G. Lyn, "Classification of and Resilience to Cyber-Attacks on Cyber-Physical Systems," MS Thesis, Georgia Tech, August 2015.
- Takahiko Tsuchiya, Jason Freeman, and Lee W. Lerner, “Data-to-Music API: Real-Time Data-Agnostic Sonification with Musical Structure Models,” Proc. International Conference on Auditory Display (ICAD), Graz, Austria, July 2015.
- Zane R. Franklin, Cameron D. Patterson, Lee W. Lerner, and Ron J. Prado, “Isolating Trust in an Industrial Control System-on-Chip Architecture,” 7th International Symposium on Resilient Control Systems, Denver, Colorado, Aug. 2014.
- More Publications
- YouTube Channel